COMPUTER FORENSIC SERVICES
Protect the integrity of evidence
Trusted by many of Australia’s largest organisations, our computer forensics experts will help you to protect the integrity of evidence obtained as a result of an unlawful act performed against your company and its technology infrastructure.
The need for computer forensic services is growing due to the increase in unlawful use of company technology and information, whether it be directly via an organisations computers or internet connection. In many instances these type of IT breaches can be costly – both financially and to an organisation’s reputation. Unfortunately some organisations are ill equipped to deal with data crimes and breaches and are never able to fully recover.
When such a breach occurs, it is important to act quickly to recover evidence, and to do so in a way that any evidence that is acquired can be used in a court of law if required.
Access A Network Of Highly Skilled IT Engineers
Our computer forensic experts are all highly skilled and trained IT engineers who are experts in examining digital data. They come from military and policing backgrounds, with expertise and qualifications in Digital Forensics & Cyber Crime, and are supported by our team of thirteen IT Professionals across Australia.
Computer forensics can be used under a variety of circumstances including:
- To investigate fraud that has occurred in the workplace
- To help settle employment related disputes
- To help prosecute for the theft of Intellectual Property
- To prove inappropriate email or internet use in the workplace
- To prove data leaks
- The Webster Group Computer Forensics Team is able to forensically collect, analyse and report on digital data that may have bearing on an investigation or be used in court proceedings. Our computer forensics consultants have extensive experience investigating deliberate data destruction and tampering and can generally act quickly to recover a large percentage of lost, hidden or deleted information, while preserving the integrity of evidence.