ELECTRONIC BUG SWEEPS & BUG DETECTION
Our Electronic Bug Sweeps & Detection Team is based in Sydney and can be deployed quickly to any location across Australia.
Reduce the financial losses and damage to your company reputation arising from information leaks. Peace of mind is priceless. If you are suspicious – get the proof you need. We will detect and remove any device, made to any level of sophistication that poses a threat to your organisation.
As a leading provider of electronic bug sweeps and bug detection services in Australia, The Webster Group (now fully owned by IPP Consulting) brings together 70+ years of investigations & risk management expertise.
With commercial espionage on the rise, organisations today recognise the need to protect company information and intelligence from unscrupulous and unlawful bugging. Cases of industrial espionage are an emerging reality for businesses and pose a costly threat. There are hundreds of different ways a covert listening device can be installed without your company’s knowledge. While not always possible, it is imperative organisations detect unauthorised intelligence gathering before any loss occurs.
Employ Counter Surveillance – Electronic Bug Sweeping
Combining high tech bug sweeping services with extensive IT security expertise and ‘boots on the ground’ investigative skills, we will work with you to:
- Solve any current information loss issues
- Assess your current security measures and identify areas of risk where your organisation may be vulnerable to exploitation
- Develop and implement processes to identify any future attempted espionage AND reduce the risk of having this occur
- Help satisfy due diligence or legal/regulatory requirements
Electronic Bug Sweeps – Industry Expertise
Our current sweep team has over 55 years collective experience and have been conducting electronic bug sweeps since the 1970’s. It is imperative to hire a counter surveillance company that has the latest bug detection equipment. As bugs and listening devices have evolved, so too has our detection technology which ensures our clients continue to engage our services when the need arises.
Our team services numerous high profile corporate clients within the Australia and Asia Pacific Regions as well as local, state and federal government departments. Due to the discretionary nature of work performed we are unable to list clients by name however these include:
- Leading Australian and international banks
- Australian corporate law firms
- Numerous City and Municipal Councils
- Numerous S&P/ASX 200 corporations
- State & Commonwealth Government Agencies
- Casinos and gaming venues
SUSPECT YOUR ORGANISATION IS BEING BUGGED?
Talk to The Webster Group immediately. We recommend that you: